Lancelot Capability Brown, a famous English Landscape Architect would characteristically tell his clients that their estates had great “capability” for landscape improvement. Our aim is to develop the vision and design to provide practical, high quality solutions to improve external environments by fulfilling the requirements of the brief in an efficient and effective manner.
Galpin Landscape Architecture provides the full range of professional landscape architecture capabilities:
- Feasibility, Masterplanning and Consultation
- Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIAs)
- Planning Applications and Discharge of Landscape Conditions
- Landscape Planning Advice
- Expert Witness at Public Inquiries
- Landscape Design and Urban Design
- Contract Administration and Site Supervision
Galpin Landscape Architecture offers the blend of the traditional craft of landscape architecture with the cutting edge use of technology in computer aided design (CAD), geographical information systems (GIS) and graphical presentations. From essential landscape planning advice and planning applications through the whole design process including planting and hard landscape specifications, contractor selection, contract administration and project management.